Versatile and easy to use, an immersion hand blender is a must-have kitchen appliance. You might not feel its importance till the time you’ve not used it but will surely love it once you learn how easy it can do things. Apart from blending soups and gravies, you can use an immersion, or say, hand blender for chopping, pureeing, whisking eggs, etc.
Many handheld blenders come with a small container and additional accessories that attach to the main body easily. The attachments are generally for whisking, pureeing, chopping, and mashing. So in short, you can use one electric stick blender for various purposes. But before beginning with reviews, let us understand what is an immersion blender?
What is Immersion Blender?
Immersion blender goes by many names, you can call it to stick blender, hand blender, mini, or wand blender. It comprises sharp blades at the bottom that is immersed into food or liquid to make a puree. The mini motor helps to churn, puree, or whisk ingredients in a second without having to take out the bulky food processor.
The only here is to hold the electric immersion blender in the vessel until you’re done pureeing food. The sharp blades and mini yet powerful motor helps you puree, chop, and churn quickly which means you’ll not have to hold the machine for too long. Also, a good quality hand blender is lightweight which would not stress your hand while using it.
Best Immersion Blenders
|Braun 4-in-1 Immersion Hand Blender||400 Watt||1.93 Pounds||Check Price|
|Mueller Austria Multi-Purpose Hand Blender||500 Watt||2.16 Pounds||Check Price|
|Cuisinart Smart Stick Immersion Hand Blender||200 Watt||2.20 Pounds||Check Price|
|KitchenAid 2-Speed Hand Blender||200 Watt||2 Pounds||Check Price|
|All-Clad Stainless Steel Immersion Blender||600 Watt||2.10 Pounds||Check Price|
|BELLA 10-Speed Immersion Blender||350 Watt||4.24 Pounds||Check Price|
|KOIOS Heavy Duty Immersion Blender||800 Watt||2.8 Pounds||Check Price|
So why wait long when we’ve already picked the best immersion blenders in the market. Go through the reviews to understand the functions of the product in-depth and pick the model that checkmarks the maximum of your need. And experience how easy food preparation can be with the best stick blender.
1) Braun 4-in-1 Immersion Hand Blender
Tired of taking out bulky food processors from the kitchen cabinet every time you crave something delicious? Then Braun multi-purpose immersion blender is perfect for you. It is a 4-in-1 unit that comes with a 6-cup food processor, masher, whisk, and beaker. Simply attach the right accessories and you can easily chop, blend, whisk, beat, shred, slice, puree, and mash ingredients.
Thanks to the powerful 400-watt motor and Braun’s revolutionary smart speed technology that makes it the best hand blender for smoothies. This technology allows you to modify blending speeds by simply increasing or decreasing the pressure on the button. This means you need to apply more pressure for high-speed blending and press the button slightly for low speed. This increases user comfort as there are no tricky buttons or settings to set before precise blending.
- Comes with easy-to-attach accessories for whisking, mashing, slicing, shredding, and pureeing ingredients
- Patended Powerbell design that prevents splash even if you blend food in a small cup
- Includes interchangeable processor blades for fine/coarse shredding, julienne, slicing, and french fry cutting
- Best multi-purpose stick blender under $200
- High-precision, German-engineered motor for long-lasting durability
- Change the attachments easily with Braun’s EasyClick button
- Backed by a 2-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- It might take you a few uses to understand the press-speed operation completely
- Anti-splash shaft
- Smart speed technology
- EasyClick accessory system
- 4 accessories
- Weighs 1.93 pounds
2) Mueller Austria Ultra-Stick 9-Speed Immersion Multi-Purpose Hand Blender
If you’re not willing to spend more on a single appliance then go for Mueller Austria’s ultra-stick immersion hand blender. This sleek, durable, and budget hand blender is ideal for daily household use. Its 500-watt motor delivers enough power to blend continuously. Plus, there comes a whisk and milk frother attachment to make a perfect cup of coffee at home conveniently.
The removable blending arm is equipped with a fixed S-shape stainless steel blade. This sharp blade quickly blends ingredients to make delicious milkshakes, smoothies, soups, and baby food. And the best part is you can wash the detachable shaft in the dishwasher. In short, the unit is great for blending baby food to make a perfect frothy cappuccino at home.
- The fixed S-shape blade, plus 2 attachments are perfect for beating eggs, making whip cream, peanut butter, and pureeing fruits and veggies
- Simply detach the shaft after use and wash it down under running water or place it in the dishwasher
- Full copper motor withstands continuous use as well as lasts up to 3x longer than models in the same price range
- Best cheap handheld blender for daily use
- 2-speed option with impressive 8 variable speeds
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
- Avoid using the unit in ceramic or nonstick pans/bowls as the metal base can distort the ceramic/nonstick layer
- 500-watt motor
- 2 speeds
- Detachable shaft
- 2 attachments
- Weighs 2.16 pounds
3) Cuisinart CSB-75R Smart Stick 2-Speed Immersion Hand Blender
There are a lot of expensive products out there to attract first-time parents. And baby food maker is one of them. But you do not need to spend a handsome part of your paycheck on a single-purpose appliance when you can easily make baby food with an immersion hand blender. And this Cuisinart smart stick blender comes with a 2-cup mixing beaker that is perfect for blending baby foods. In addition to baby food, the container size is perfect to make 1-2 servings of milkshake, soups, mayonnaise, etc.
There are no tricky settings or buttons to operate the unit. Cuisinart hand blender comprises of two speed controls only that is easy to use. Plus, the speed setting is clearly marked on the button. Simply press and hold down the right button to blend or pulse. Besides, the shaft comes off easily by pressing the release button on the back. Then you can either wash it down in the kitchen sink or pop it in the dishwasher, whichever cleaning style you prefer.
- The specially designed blade is great for soup, salad dressing, milkshakes, baby food as well as emulsifying mayonnaise
- Ergonomically designed grip
- You can either blend at high/low speed or pulse ingredients for precise results
- Comes with a 2-cup mixing beaker that is both microwave and dishwasher-safe
- Easy one-touch control; one-hand blending
- Best hand immersion blender for baby food
- Comes in several colors to blend in perfectly with your kitchen decor
- The product is protected by a 3-year limited warranty
- No additional attachments apart from a 2-cup mixing bowl
- The product is a bit on the heavy side which might not suit the elderly and people with arthritis
- 2-speed options
- Detachable shaft
- 2-cup mixing beaker
- Weighs 2.2 pounds
4) KitchenAid KHB1231 2-Speed Hand Blender
KitchenAid is one of the popular kitchen appliance brands that many people swear by. And if you’re a KitchenAid fan then this 2-speed stick blender is just right. The brilliantly contoured grip is comfortable to use for both long and short-handed persons. Also, the non-slip texture gives a good hold while you’re blending dense food like boiled tomatoes, fruits, etc.
The long 8-inch blending arm reaches most of the beakers, vessels, and containers easily. Speaking of the container, this KitchenAid immersion handheld blender comes with a 3-cup BPA-free blending jar that is ideal to blend baby food, soups, salsa, sauces, etc. Plus, the jar comes with a lid that allows you to blend and store the food in the container for later use. And once the serving is done, you can place the unit in the top rack of the dishwasher for effortless cleaning.
- Premium stainless steel blending arm that will not react to sour foods
- Comes with a 3-cup BPA-free jar with a lid
- 1-touch power button
- Beautifully contoured soft-grip handle
- Best corded immersion hand blender for the money
- A wide range of colors to choose from
- 1-year hassle-free replacement warranty
- Doesn’t come with a bunch of accessories other than a 3-cup jar
- 8-inch immersion depth
- 3-cup blending jar
- Weighs 2 pounds
5) All-Clad Stainless Steel Immersion Blender with Detachable
Love preparing soups, sauces, mayo, or peanut butter at home for the family? Then you need a powerful hand blender that can handle heavy-duty household tasks. So we’ve picked this All-Clad 600-watt blender that is powerful enough to help you blend large batches of food in minutes. Its powerful motor, plus, large blending head liquifies dense ingredients in minutes.
Just like a majority of models, the stainless steel shaft of All-Clad KZ750D is also removable. Besides, you’ll love the long length of the shaft that measures 9-1/4 inches. Such a long blending arm reaches deep into pots, pitchers, and bowls. You’ll not have to transfer the ingredients into multiple vessels for seamless blending.
- The extra-long blending arm reaches to the bottom of deep pots and pans
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction
- Easy-grip ergonomic handle with thumb-control button
- A variable speed control dial on the top for precise blending
- A protective stainless steel guard around the blade helps prevent splashes and splatters
- Perfect large hand blender to prepare large batches of smoothies, soup, purees, cake mix, etc
- Expensive, plus, does not come with any accessories or mixing jars
- Thumb-activated control
- 9-1/4-inch shaft
- Speed control dial
- Removable shaft
- Weighs 2 pounds
6) BELLA Multi-Use 10-Speed Immersion Blender with Chopper Attachment
Budget search does not mean settling for a low-quality product, not especially when you’re on Kitchennexus. Bella’s multi-use immersion blender is both practical and pocket-friendly. This 350 watts unit is suitable for household use. The motor delivers enough power to blend in the ingredients finely. Also, thanks to the sharp stainless steel blades that cut through various ingredients in one go.
Apart from pureeing foods, this electric corded blender is perfect for chopping. It comes with a 2.5-cup mini chopper that is excellent for making baby food, hummus, and chopping ingredients for salsa sauce, nacho dips, etc. Other attachments include a 3-1/2-cup spouted beaker and a whisk attachment. In short, this budget immersion blender can do much more than just pureeing without blending away fat amounts from your paycheck.
- Best affordable handheld immersion blender under $100 for small kitchens
- Includes a durable and dishwasher safe stainless steel blade
- Extra-long cord to use the machine conveniently
- A large spouted beaker helps to pour the liquid safely into the bowl without spills
- Cleaning is a breeze with dishwasher-safe parts
- Use the whisk attachment for meringues or omelet mix
- The heavyweight unit can be troublesome to handle for some people
- 350-watt motor
- 2-speed options with 10 variations
- 3 attachments
- Detachable shaft
- Weighs 4.24 pounds
7) KOIOS Ultra Strong Immersion Hand Blender
Make delicious homemade smoothies, juices, jams, and more with Koios stainless steel hand blender. Its powerful all-copper motor delivers impressive power to chop, puree, or blend food in seconds. Besides, Koios offers 12 speeds that help in the precise mixing of various ingredients. You can either keep the motor on continuously or pulse it at a specific speed to get the desired results.
Do not worry about the core of the motor falling off while operating continuously at high speed as it is fixed. This gives you peace of mind while using the model. Besides, bell shape stainless steel housing keeps splashing to a minimum. You can worry-free make smoothies, sauces, juices, in the included mixing beaker without getting your countertop messy.
- 304 stainless steel, the titanium-reinforced blade is anti-adhesion, rust, and corrosion resistant
- Accessories include a whisk attachment, 500ml chopper, and a 600ml beaker
- Razor-sharp S-shape reversible blade can cut through nuts, crackers, biscuits, etc
- BPA-free immersion beaker, plus, food-safe stainless steel whisk attachment
- Powerful handheld blender with 12 speeds and a turbo start
- 360º seamless connection
- 1-year warranty
- Though the product advertises ice-crushing cross blade the manual reads not to use the blade for crushing or chopping ice
- Do not press the “power” or “turbo” button for more than 1 minute
- 12 speed
- Fixed rotary core
- 4 attachments
- Weighs 2.8 pounds
Immersion blender vs Hand mixer
The difference lies in the name itself, one is a blender and the other one is a mixer. While an immersion blender is best for pureeing food, a hand mixer is helpful to mix the ingredients. For example, while making a soup, you do not need to boil and transfer the tomatoes into a countertop blender when you can easily blend them in the pot itself by an immersion blender.
On the other hand, a hand mixer is equipped with beaters that help in beating eggs, mixing dough, etc. Usually, the beaters are removable and are replaceable with kneading blades. Then you can use the hand mixer for kneading pizza dough, cookie dough, etc.
An immersion hand blender also comes with multiple accessories that you can attach to the motorhead. As you’ve seen by now that an immersion handheld blender is helpful in beating eggs, chopping veggies, making baby food, smoothies, etc. In short, it is a versatile little kitchen appliance that is not only easy to use but highly portable.
You might also like:
Now no need to take out the bulky food processor or get the large jar of countertop mixer dirty when you can easily blend the food in the pots and pans itself with the best immersion hand blender. You can also use an immersion blender in tall glasses or pitchers to make an instant smoothie without having to get many utensils dirty.
Plus, they are great for making baby food. Besides, many models come with various attachments that let you do more than just blend ingredients. Pick the best immersion blender and experience how easy some kitchen tasks get.