A Hamilton Beach 6-slice toaster oven is an excellent addition to your kitchen appliances set. Its Easy Access countertop toaster ovens are very popular among homemade breakfast eater. Apart from toasting bread and bagel, you can always use toaster ovens to cook pizza or roast chickens.
If you prefer homemade baked dishes then a toaster oven is a must. However, these days you’ll find a list of brands that claim their product is the best. But why go for others when you have an expert in the field. Yes, we are talking about Hamilton Beach who is known for manufacturing quality kitchen appliances. But today we’ll be talking about the best 6-slice toaster ovens that are perfect for everyday use.
Many of us love to have bread at breakfast but who has time to toast them on the pan every day. But things get much easier when you have the right size toaster oven. Not only the machine will toast the slices perfectly but is great for baking a variety of other dishes. For example, you can bake pizza on your own from the scratch with a good Hamilton Beach toaster oven by side.
But the important thing is that you have the right size toaster that can meet all your baking needs. And a 6-inch slice toaster oven is perfect for a majority of toasting and baking needs. So below, we’ve picked some of the best oven toasters by Hamilton that will make your baking time easier and fun.
Best 6-Slice Hamilton Beach Toaster Oven Comparison
|Hamilton Beach 31123D||6-Slices||30-minute||Check Price|
|Hamilton Beach 31127D||6-Slices||30-minute||Check Price|
|Hamilton Beach 31411||6-Slices||30-minute||Check Price|
|Hamilton Beach 31128||6-Slices||60-minute||Check Price|
If you love eating toasts then having a 6-slice toaster oven can really help you. Most of these Toaster ovens can easily bake 12″ pizza perfectly to fulfill your cheese hunger.
1) Hamilton Beach Countertop Toaster Oven – Easy Reach With Roll-Top Door, 6-Slice, Convection (31123D)
Bake foods easily with Hamilton Beach 31123D countertop toaster oven. This 6-inch unit is for people who want to have the hot food right in their plate without making a mess. And thanks to the roll-top front door that helps to achieve it. The door completely goes on the top for you to take out the plate or the metal rack conveniently. Or else, you can simply pause the oven to sprinkle some more cheese to your pizza.
And not to worry about any burnt food particles or melting cheese getting your beautiful toaster oven dirty. All the crumbs and juices are less likely to end up on the door because the door is never under the food rack. Plus, there is enough space between the top and the open door to let you clean off the glass easily. On the other hand, all the crumbs fall and melted cheese falls on the bottom crumb tray.
Just like the metal rack, crumb tray also slides out from the front making cleanup simple. In short, you will not have to shift the heavy 6-slice toaster oven to clean the area underneath every time you use it. With 4 settings and a spacious interior, the Hamilton Beach Easy Reach toaster oven can accommodate up to 6 slices of bread, a 12-inch pizza, a 9″ x 11″ bake pan, etc.
The primary selling point of this appliance is its convection function. Unlike many other models, you can choose between bake or convection mode with this unit. While the bake function is great for cakes and desserts, convection is perfect for a crisp, golden-brown pizza. The Hamilton Beach Convection toaster oven provides an evenly cooked, caramelized crust on baked goods. You can bake pizza just like your favorite local shop does.
- Contoured dials are easy to grip and turn
- You can easily switch between bake, broil, and toast settings
- A stop mechanism prevents the knob from being turned on to stay on by accident
- Features a convection mode that reduces cooking time by up to 25%
- Perfect for pizzas, after-school snack, toast, and homemade meals
- One of the best-rated toaster oven on Amazon
- 30-minute timer with an auto-shutoff and a ready bell
- The internal fan makes a rattling noise when the convection mode is on
- Fits 6 slices of toast, 12 inches pizza
- 30-minute timer with auto-shutoff
- Bake, broil & toast functions
- Convection for fast air circulation
- Front-Access Crumb Tray
- Easy-to-Grip, Contoured Knobs
- Dimension: 15 x 18.5 x 9.5 in
- 13.85 pounds
2) Hamilton Beach 6-Slice Countertop Toaster Oven with Easy Reach Roll-Top Door, Bake Pan, Silver (31127D)
An expensive oven does not mean it will do all the work you’re looking for. Sometimes an affordable toaster oven like Hamilton Beach 31127D is all that you need. There is no much difference between Hamilton Beach 31123D and 31127D but only of convection. This roll-top door oven offers bake, broil, and toast function only. There are 3 contoured knobs to let you set the function, temperature, and time easily.
The classic design of Hamilton Beach 31127D blends well with many kitchen interiors, especially if all other appliances in your countertop have a stainless steel body. It includes a baking pan that fits seamlessly inside the toaster oven and offers enough space to toast up to 6 slices of bread or a 12-inch pizza. You can also a pie and adjust the rack size according to the height of the pie.
Since the door opens above, there are fewer chances of any spillage or splatters on it. And less mess means less cleaning time post-meal. Besides, the large opening makes food easy to reach. Below the metal rack is one metal crumb tray that catches all the food particles, juices, and grease that falls of food. This tray is easy to remove from the front for effortless cleaning.
- A perfect unit to make several dishes, be it crispy toast, broiled fish, cheesy pizza, or roasted veggies
- Low maintenance unit as food does not spill on the door
- 30-minute timer with an auto shut-off feature to save energy
- Includes a baking pan and a baking rack with 2 rack positions
- Although it can fit 6 slices of bread at once, the space-saving design of the unit does not take up much countertop space
- Easy-turn contoured knobs are specially designed to be easy to grip
- No convection option
- The timer makes a tickling sound as it counts down
- Roll-top door
- Stainless steel construction
- 3 settings
- Optional stay-on
- Removable crumb tray
- 30-minute timer
- Weighs 11.4 pounds
3) Hamilton Beach 6-Slice Countertop Toaster Oven with Bake Pan, Stainless Steel (31411)
You’ll barely need a full-size oven with Hamilton Beach 31411 on your countertop. This stylish yet functional toaster oven is perfect for people who love baked homemade goods. While it can fit a 12-inch pizza, the size of the stainless steel toaster oven is not too big to be a countertop mainstay. And with a stainless steel exterior and curved front, this Hamilton Beach oven will be a classic staple in your kitchen.
Instead of 3 settings, you get 4 functions with 31411. This includes toast, bake, broil, and keep warm. Turn the knob to ‘warm’ and your finished food will stay hot until you’re ready to serve. Use the toast feature to prepare perfectly crisp toast or make a batch of chewy chocolate cookies with the bake setting. Switch to broil to melt cheese or brown fish. In short, you can try out a lot of baking and broiling recipes with Hamilton Beach 6-slice countertop oven.
Although it is not a convection oven it still offers 3 rack positions. You can easily adjust the rack based on food height or cooking settings. For example, use the lower rack for baking, the middle one for toasting, or the higher rack for broiling. And no need to look for accessories as basic bake pan and bake rack is already included. So you can start baking, toasting or broiling right after unboxing the product.
- Bake pan slides underneath bake rack when broiling
- Reheats 28% faster and uses 64% less energy
- 3 rack positions for maximum versatility
- Solid stainless steel exterior adds a modern touch
- A ready bell lets you know when the timer is complete
- Easy to use dials allow complete control of temperature, timer, and toast shade
- A ‘keep warm’ function keeps your food hot until you’re ready to serve
- Lacks convection function but it is okay for the price
- Bulky machine; will take some of the countertop space
- Stainless steel exterior
- Auto shut-off
- 30-minute timer
- 4 settings
- 3 rack positions
- Slide-out crumb tray
- Weighs 9.58 lbs
4) Hamilton Beach Digital Countertop 6-Slice Toaster Oven with Easy Reach Roll-Top Door (31128)
Bake conveniently with Hamilton Beach 2 in 1 toaster oven. While the stainless steel exterior brings out the classic look, the digital display gives it a modern touch. So no matter whether your kitchen style is traditional, contemporary, or modern, this solid unit will blend in perfectly. Again, it is an easy-reach toaster oven with a roll-top door. Thanks to its unique and large opening that eases putting and taking the food out.
The digital display is the catching feature of this Hamiton Beach 6-slice oven. However, there are press buttons for user convenience. But the display makes it simple to choose toast, bake, broil, pizza, or convection. Yes, there is a special pizza button for the people who love homemade pizza. Not only that, but two rack positions allow you to cook a wide variety of food. From crispy toasts to soft pies, Hamilton Beach digital countertop toaster is perfect for serious home bakers.
- Melted cheese, drippings, juices, and crumbs land upon the removable crumb tray below for easy cleaning
- This is a 2-in-1 oven which means you can choose between bake and convection
- A special ‘pizza’ button for pizza lovers
- Fits 9″ x 11″ bake pan, a 12-inch pizza, or 6 slices of toast easily
- A convection fan spreads hot air evenly across the oven for perfectly baked output
- Comes with a baking pan, broil rack and a removable crumb tray
- Cleaning the inside is easy but a little tricky when it comes to the door glass
- Does not have a ‘keep warm’ feature
- A bit expensive
- Digital display
- 60-minute timer
- Convection mode
- 5 settings
- Roll-top door
- Crumb tray
- 2 rack positions
- Weighs 13.4 lbs
Easy Access To Food
One of the greatest benefits of buying Hamilton Beach toaster ovens is its roll-up doors. Instead of opening on sides or down, the door goes right on the top. Therefore, gives you more area to reach the food inside. Plus, it reduces the risk of burns while grabbing the plate or racks out. Also, you can easily add more cheese or topping without the fear of a hot door touching your hand.
Easy To Clean
As we already said that Hamilton Beach’s easy reach toaster ovens provide a unique large opening. This not only helps to reach your food easily but also eases cleaning. Unlike other brands, Hamilton Beach 6-slice ovens comprise a removable crumb tray that sits right below the metal racks or baking tray. So all the crumbs, drippings, juices, and burnt particles fall on this tray. And instead of bottom removal, the tray comes out from the front just like the racks. This lets you clean the inside of the machine very easily.
Heat Settings/Pre-Programmed Temperature settings
Generally, there are knobs or buttons to let you set the temperature of the toaster oven. But only a few units offer pre-programmed temperature settings. For example, Hamilton Beach 31128 offers pre-set temperatures for toast and pizza. Mostly, a toaster oven offers different toast settings for light, medium, or dark toast. This feature goes well for other food items like a bagel, mini pizzas, garlic toast, etc.
How do you use a Hamilton Beach toaster oven?
Can you bake meat in a 6-slice toaster oven?
Don’t think your toaster oven cannot cook more than limited items due to its size. A good quality appliance is just a mini form of a large oven. And with good temperature settings, you can surely bake meat in a 6-slice toaster oven. A Single-serve of beef cuts is perfect to bake in a 6-slice appliance. The heat circulation cooks the meat perfectly from the inside while the crush is crispy. Follow the below steps to make a delicious serve of meat in a toaster oven.
- Turn on the machine and set it to broil settings. Let the oven preheat with the baking tray inside.
- Till the time, rub the steak with olive oil and add seasoning on the top.
- Now place the steak on the hot tray carefully. The tray should be hot enough that it makes sizzle sound as soon as your steak touches the tray bottom.
- Close the oven door and let the steak cook for 7-10 minutes on each side. Once the steak begins to brown check the temperature. Use a thermostat for better accuracy. The steak cooks well at 145 degrees F.
Can I cook frozen French fries in a toaster oven?
Yes, you can surely cook frozen fries and waffles in a toaster oven. In just a few simple steps you can heat frozen fries in your lovely machine. As the store-bought french fries are already cooked you just need to heat them properly.
- Preheat the toaster oven at 450 degrees F.
- Spread the french fries over the baking sheet at a good distance.
- Bake the fries for nearly 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, flip them over and bake for another 7-10 minutes. You can increase the baking time if you like your fries crispy.
- Take the baking sheet out, empty the fries in a bowl, layer it with mayonnaise or cheese and enjoy.
Upgrade your old unit with a brand new Hamilton Beach toaster oven. There are a lot of good models to choose from. While some offer bake functions to help you bake a cake just like a cakery. Whereas, some are 2 in 1 toaster ovens that offer both bake and convection mode. The convection mode is helpful to get that crispy layer on the exterior of food. The mode is perfect to make baked potatoes, Brussel sprouts, and some mouthwatering roasted vegetables. No matter what model you choose, the excellent performance of Hamilton Beach 6-slice toaster oven helps you make delicious dishes.