Fast delivery of food is one of the main priorities of restaurant owners. And a good quality commercial food processor helps in achieving the same. A single machine can do the chopping, blending, mixing, shredding, or dicing of ingredients. Not only does it cut down labor cost but also help in faster preparing of meal. And there various commercial-grade food processors available out there claiming their product to be the best. But not all of them are worth your hard-earned money.
Let us get to the fact straight that commercial food processors are expensive than the ones we use at home. Which is very obvious as a commercial-grade unit will be larger, have more features and powerful motor.
They are made for regular or say continuous use rather than occasional use. So before investing such a huge amount you would like to research which is the best commercial-grade food processor.
Every kitchen has different requirements. While some restaurants serve french fries, others might not have a place for fries in their menu.
So it is important to check for such features before buying a food processor. But stuck in everyday chores no one has time to check each product thoroughly. So our team has analyzed different processors for you so that your kitchen gets the best addition. Let us begin with the best commercial food processor reviews to help you with fast and better servings.
1. BRAUN FP3020 Food Processor With Coarse Slicing & French fry System Bundle
A good kitchen appliance is the one that offers many functions and occupies less countertop space. And if you own a small restaurant with an open kitchen concept then Braun FP3020 is perfect. This small food processor includes several interchangeable blades and offers great versatility. And versatility is one primary thing you wish to have in a kitchen appliance specially when buying for commercial purposes.
Apart from regular shredding and slicing blade, Braun FP3020 includes a whipping insert. You can obtain good quantity of whipped creme using the 9 cup bowl for wet ingredients. And the best part is, the machine offers variable speeds to set one speed of your own. Such control over speed lets the user freely complete tasks in time along with great results. And there’s always ‘pulse mode’ that lets you control the speed by turning the knob until you get desired results.
Orange juice is a frequently ordered item in many restaurants. So this Braun food processor comes with a citrus juicer attachment that extracts out the juice in no time. Also, it creates less mess and sturdy plastic bowl beneath stores the juice right inside. Similar to citrus press, Braun FP3020 also includes a chopper attachment that is capable of chopping a large number of ingredients at a time. So let the chopper do its magic while you prepare another part of the recipe.
People are always in a hurry while making food in a restaurant. Which makes necessary to focus on the safety part as serving customer fast might make them forget of their safety. But thanks to safety measurements of Braun FP3020 that does not start food processor until the lid is closed properly. Also, the processing bowl must be locked onto the motor base before starting the machine.
- 900-watt peak power
- 12-cup bowl(dry)
- 9-cup bowl(wet)
- Pre-set speed function
- Sharp S-blade with protective cover
- Weighs 10.05 pounds
- 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Includes 5 types of basic blades along with 2 attachments(Coarse slicing insert and french fry system).
- The powerful 600-watt motor(110 V) delivers enough power to ease everyday kitchen tasks.
- You can set speed of your own from the machine’s variable speed setting.
- German engineered product gives the best results every time you use it
- Compact size of the product does not occupy much space on your kitchen countertop
- User safety features that do not turn on the motor until bowl and lid are in a proper position
- Ultra-quiet working of the motor on will not disturb people around
- Does not include any feed tube with drizzle hole
2. Breville BFP800XL Sous Chef Food Processor Review
Small size of the feed chute requires you to cut vegetables into wedges before inserting them. It might not look like a lot to do but cooking time significantly reduces if there are number of vegetables to chop. And you do not want such delays when there are a lot of orders to complete. So thanks to super-wide feed chute of Breville food processor that allows you to feed certain large ingredients directly. As a result, you get evenly sliced vegetables and fruits that make the dish look more appealing.
A busy kitchen of any cafeteria demands a high-quality food processor that operates silently. So the heavy-duty induction motor of Breville BFP800XL features a direct drive that handles densest ingredients smoothly. This direct drive results in higher torque which gets your ingredient chopped, grind, blend, or mix under seconds. And the greatest upside is, Breville 16 cup food processor can store good quantity of ingredients in the bowl. Therefore, you do not have to do batches to cook a large order.
Apart from a large 16 cup bowl, Breville includes a 1-liter mini processing bowl for smaller jobs. This mini bowl is perfect for making sauces, dressing, mayo, etc. Both the bowls are made of sturdy BPA-free material. However, it is recommended not to wash them inside the dishwasher regularly. But you can keep them on the top shelf of dishwasher occasionally if you’re too exhausted to wash them manually.
French fries is one of the most loved and frequently ordered dishes in any food outlet. So Breville commercial food processor includes a french fry cutting disc that you can use with the wide feed chute. The extra-wide slot can fit medium size potatoes and sweet potatoes and cuts them 1/4-inch wide. Do not apply too much pressure as it might cut out fries uneven in size. Let the cutter disc hold the potato and cut through to give you freshly cut fries in under a minute.
- 1200-watt motor
- XL 16-cup bowl(dry ingredients)
- 12-cup work bowl(liquid)
- Variable slicing disc
- Reversible shredding disc
- Non-skid rubber feet
- LCD display
- Countdown timer
- Accessory box
- 1-year limited warranty
- Large 16 cup bowl with a super-wide 5.5-inch feed chute can tackle heavy kitchen tasks with ease.
- Solid die-cast metal base is sturdy as well as very easy to clean using a clean, damp cotton cloth
- Powerful motor with the direct drive system delivers high torque that in turn blends, chops, mixes, and knead variety of ingredients without being too loud.
- The sous chef BFP800XL comes with an accessory box that holds all blades and food processor attachments. Plus, the box can be stored either horizontally or vertically according to space available.
- Variable slicing disc offers a total of 24 thickness levels that is very easy to customize by turning the knob above the disc.
- You can set the timer either to count up or down to stop the ongoing function automatically.
- Non-skid rubber feet provide stability and prevent the unit from tipping over while you select heavy functions like kneading of dough.
- Available in 4 brilliant finishes, Breville stands as one of the best rated commercial food processors on Amazon.
- Cleaning is a bit time consuming as processing bowls and lids are not dishwasher-safe. While other plastic parts are safe to keep in the top rack of the dishwasher but not on a daily basis.
3. Robot Coupe R 2 Dice Continuous Feed Combination Food Processor (3 qt)
The robot coupe food processor is the perfect choice for commercial use. Credit goes to the processor’s powerful 2 HP motor that delivers power to complete various functions smoothly. Apart from regular blending, mixing, chopping, and grating, the machine has a lot more to offer. Unlike units with small feed chute that needs you to start and stop motor several times until you process ingredients, the large feed opening of Robot Coupe R 2 commercial food processor lets you fit in multiple ingredients at once. So instead of pressing the start/stop button every other second, you can collect a good quantity of processed items at once.
Sharp stainless steel S-blade rotates at 1725 rpm that gives equal results no matter the quantity is small or large. The S-blade goes inside a 3-quart grey plastic work bowl having a transparent lid. There’s a hollow space in the center of the lid that allows you to add oil or similar liquid in between the blending process. And this feature helps a lot while making a perfect texture mayonnaise. Not only mayo, but you can also prepare dressings and sauces for different recipes while having a clear view from the top.
If you use a kitchen knife for dicing then you might understand how much time it takes to finish dicing of ingredients. But dicing is no longer a time-consuming job with Robot Coupe R 2. This XL food processor comes with a 3/8 inch dicing disc that locks inside vegetable prep attachment with external ejection. Therefore, you simply need to insert ingredients from the top and the sharp blade will evenly dice out items and throw it straight in the bowl. Plus, assembling attachment and fitting in the disc is no biggie as anyone using the machine for the first time can do it easily.
- 2 HP power
- 2 mm grating disc
- 4 mm slicing disc
- 10 mm dicing kit
- Pulse control
- Magnetic safety system
- 1725 rpm
- 3-quart plastic batch bowl
- 1-year limited warranty
- The small polycarbonate bowl with handle is ideal for processing multiple ingredients together at once.
- This combination food processor boasts a lever-activated auto restart making it easy for the user to operate.
- Smooth S-blade of small work bowl chops, blends and emulsify liquids with great precision.
- Large buttons on the front panel are easy to read and use.
- External ejection of veggie prep attachment throws processed items right into the bowl.
- Clean up is a breeze even though it needs manual cleaning.
- No matter whether you keep the machine on or use pulse mode, the silent working of the motor makes it worth buying.
- Hard polycarbonate material of both the bowls will last for a long time without cracking or breaking.
- There is no dedicated space for storing long wire.
4. Cuisinart DLC-8SY Pro Custom 11-Cup Food Processor, White
There’s no point in buying an expensive unit if there are a limited number of food items on your menu. A mid size food processor such as Cuisinart DLC-8SY with 11 cup capacity will serve the purpose. And the best part is, the machine comes with a budget-friendly price tag. So you get the benefit of both, large cup capacity and low price. Similar to many heavy-duty units, Cuisinart commercial food processor also includes slicing and shredding discs. Sharp blades of the three discs give precise output every time. And such precise cuts will surely gather you a lot of compliments.
Instead of buttons, the Cuisinart 11-cup food processor comprises of two paddles. One paddle is for turning the machine on while the other one features 2 functions, i.e, off and pulse. This paddle system is more comfortable to use for some users as buttons tend to get damaged over time on continuous use. Plus, it is easy to replace paddle switches than buttons. Enough with switches let us focus on other features that make Cuisinart one of the top-rated food processors on the list.
The powerful motor delivers a consistent output to provide optimal versatility. And by versatility we mean, the machine is capable of kneading, chopping, puree, shredding, slicing, and chopping. No need to pre-cut vegetables or fruits as the wide mouth feed tube lets you slice/shred the whole ingredient at once. And there’s a small feed tube that is perfect for food items like carrots and cucumbers. So from mincing herbs to mixing the batter, there are a lot of things you can do easily with Cuisinart DLC-8SY.
- 625-watt motor
- 11-cup work bowl
- 2 paddle switches
- Wide mouth feed tube with cover
- Compact cover
- 3-cup flour capacity
- 5-yeat warranty on motor
- 3-year warranty on body
- Affordable price of under $200 makes Cuisinart a perfect choice for the small cafeteria.
- Comes with a spatula to scrape off food from sides for better result.
- Includes a recipe book that contains delicious food processor recipes.
- BPA free plastic container is all safe to use.
- The product comes with 2 slicing discs of different thicknesses (2 mm and 4 mm) that precisely slices ingredients.
- The industrial quality motor delivers enormous power to slice, shred, chop and blend ingredients in very less time.
- Convenient paddle design eases pulsating ingredients and provides superior control to the user.
- Bowls and the blades are dishwasher-safe.
- No external or internal thickness adjusting level.
5. KitchenAid KFP1466CU 14-Cup Food Processor with Exact Slice System and Dicing Kit
Each recipe demands different types of ingredients that need different preparation techniques. For example, a bowl of salad might need sliced veggies whereas a fruit bowl needs various diced fruits. And we understand that no one has time to slice or dice ingredients using a knife as there is already a lot of process going on in the background. So KitchenAid 14-cup food processor is our pick for a small to a mid-size restaurant that observes good traffic. Its large cup capacity collects ingredients in a good amount so that you do not have to do batches for the same work. Thus, saves time.
Another feature we love about the KitchenAid food processor is that it comes with a commercial-style dicing kit. You can expect excellent results from this dicing kit. It fits right on the top of the large 14-cup bowl and first slices then dice ingredient to give precise results. Certain vegetables like carrot, cucumber, and beetroot dice evenly in an 8 mm size that can make an ordinary dish look special. And if you observe the bottom part of the ingredient stuck on the dicing blade then easily remove it with a cleanout tool. Simply lock the tool over the dicing disc and press it down gently.
Misplacement of attachments is very common in a busy kitchen. But it is not a problem with this Kitchenaid commercial food processor as it includes a storage case. This case is perfect for storing blades and attachments that are not used frequently. Moreover, you’ll love the sturdy handle on the side of the bowl that allows easy pouring and emptying of substances. Such user-friendly design and affordable price make the product worth buying.
- 600-watt motor
- 14-cup bowl capacity
- Mini 4-cup work bowl
- 2-in-1 feed tube
- External thickness lever
- Storage container
- Commercial-style dicing kit
- 1-year warranty
- Ultratight seal with leak-resistant ring prevents spilling out of liquid ingredients that ultimately reduce countertop mess.
- Instead of changing blades, simply slide the lever on front to set slicing thickness.
- Small yet bright led lights on top of button aware user about current mode.
- Includes a mini work bowl that is ideal for preparing sauces, mayo, and dressings.
- No more dicing of veggies or fruits using a knife as KitchenAid’s commercial-grade dicing attachment dices ingredients brilliantly in seconds.
- You can either use the large or narrower opening to continuously slice or shred. Whereas, food pusher will help you guide ingredients into the disc.
- Effortless cleaning as food processor attachments is dishwasher safe.
- Dicing is limited to one size(8 mm) only.
- You will have to buy french fry cutter separately.
6. Waring (WCG75) 3 cup food processor Review
Chopping is no more boring or time-consuming with Waring commercial food processor. This small yet powerful unit is simply perfect for daily kitchen functions like chopping and grinding. In fact, it comes with two 3/4-quart bowls to chop and grind ingredients separately. And both these bowls have large markings on them which read ‘Grind’ and ‘Chop’. This keeps the user from confusion while they’re in a hurry to prepare a meal.
Also, the bowls are transparent which allows you to see through clearly. As a result, you have more control over what’s going on inside. Opening on the lid of the chopping bowl is perfect for adding oil, liquid, eggs, etc, while the machine is on. This makes great-tasting mayo and sauces that are part of various food processor recipes. And no need to worry about storage as you can simply stack the bowl when cooking is done. The best part about them is, the parts are safe to put inside the dishwasher for effortless everyday cleaning.
Safety measure of Waring small food processor is of the major reason it stands on our review list. The machine does not start until you lock the bowl and lid in the right position. Then you can use a paddle switch on the front that lets you choose between on or pulse mode. Waring WCG75’s powerful motor will grind/chop ingredients in seconds that not many other expensive models are able to. In addition to high speed, the 2-pole induction motor generates less noise. So if speed and accuracy are what you need, then this Waring quiet working food processor will be a great addition to your kitchen.
- 3/4 Hp motor
- 2 separate bowls
- Dishwasher-safe parts
- Easy-to-use paddle switch
- 2-pole induction motor
- UL listed
- 1-year limited warranty
- Small footprint of machine occupies less countertop space.
- Both the bowls, blades, and cover are safe to place on the top rack of the dishwasher.
- Waring WCG75 comes with 2 separate bowls for chopping and grinding.
- The machine is ideal for grinding dry ingredients, be it coarse or fine texture.
- Its high-speed 2-pole induction motor generates less noise.
- Anti-skid legs on the bottom prevent abnormal movement of the machine while the unit is on.
- 8.88 lbs weight of the unit is easy to shift from one place to another.
- It has 5:1 ratio, however, takes time when you wish to grind hard ingredients into a fine powder.
7. Robot Coupe R2N Continuous Feed Combination Food Processor
Here comes another Robot Coupe commercial-grade food processor featuring a powerful motor. And not to mention, but it is necessary to have a machine with good-quality motor especially when there are a lot of ingredients to process. And thanks to 1 HP power of Robot Coupe R2N continuous feed combination food processor that can produce up to 800 servings within time span of 3 hours. Therefore, the unit is a great help if you run a restaurant or food truck that gets a good amount of traffic daily.
Robot commercial kitchen food processor comes with 2 discs, one for slicing and the other one for grating. Along with discs comes a smooth ‘S-blade’ that goes into the 3-quart plastic batch bowl. This sharp, stainless steel blade is perfect for blending ingredients, emulsifying liquids, and chop to a coarse texture. If you’re using the work bowl for the first time then it is better to select pulse mode to understand the system better. The clear lid of the 3-quart bowl lets you monitor the process from the top for excellent results every time.
On the other hand, discs go inside vegetable preparation attachment having an external ejection. Simply keep a deep bowl beneath before slicing or grating food items. Pass long veggies like cucumbers, carrots, zucchini, etc through the small feed tube. Whereas you can insert more than one ingredient at a time through the wide kidney-shaped mouth feed tube. This way you can collect large quantities of items within a short amount of time.
- 1 HP motor
- 3-quart bowl
- Sharp S-blade
- Lever-activated auto-restart
- 5/32-inch slicing disc
- 5/64-inch grating disc
- Magnetic safety system
- 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- An in-built fan helps in cooling the motor which makes the machine suitable for long, continuous use.
- You can buy blades other than included ones separately for julienne, thin slicing, etc.
- No assembly required. You can start using the unit right after unboxing.
- Large, clear and different colors of buttons do not confuse users while operating the device.
- No need to press off button as soon as an ingredient is processed. You can keep the power on while adding another ingredient since it is a continuous feed processor.
- Polycarbonate bowl with a see-through lid lets you monitor the ongoing process and at the same time, you can add oil, eggs or spices from the space on the center of lid for preparing different types of wet recipes.
- Avoid washing it in a home dishwasher.
- Costly, mainly because of 1 HP powerful motor.
8. Breville BFP660SIL Sous Chef 12 Cup Commercial Grade Food Processor
Micro-serrated S-blade of Breville 12-cup food processor delivers excellent results. You can do a variety of tasks such as chopping, grinding, mixing, blending, etc all with ease. But the main attraction of Breville BFP660SIL is its adjustable slicing disc. This disc offers 24 settings from paper-thin 0.3 mm cut to thick 8.0 mm slices. Simply adjust the knob above the disc to set the desired thickness. Therefore, you do not have to buy tons of blades separately for slicing ingredients at different thickness levels. This in turn also saves storage space.
Heavy-duty motor with direct drive control provides speed and accuracy. It does not generate loud noise while you insert ingredients for processing. In fact, an overload protection feature prevents burning or damage to motor in case of overuse. Speaking of insertion, Breville commercial food processor provides 3 feed chute options. These include a large 5-inch chute, a mid 2-3/4 inch chute, and 1-1/2-inch mini-feed chute. While large feeder is perfect for slicing whole size potatoes and apples, mini-feed chute holds long items such as cucumbers and carrots well.
The smart appearance of Breville BFP660SIL Sous Chef is a great addition to your small kiosk. It operates smoothly without generating much noise that will not disturb customers. Whereas, the intuitive controls with bright LED light on the surrounding makes the unit look more beautiful. All three buttons(on, off and pulse) are easy to press and positioned in a manner that the user does not confuse between them. Thus, you can serve a pro dish to the customer by cutting off pre-processing time.
- 1000-watt induction motor
- 12-cup bowl capacity
- Safety braking system
- Adjustable slicing disc
- Reversible grating disc
- Micro-serrated S-blade
- 3 feed chutes
- 1-year limited warranty
- Sturdy construction and beautiful exterior make the product stand among top-rated food processors on Amazon.
- The grating disc is best for coarse grating of cheese and fine grating of carrots, cucumbers, and zucchini.
- Powerful induction motor offers great versatility and generates very little noise.
- The machine does not operate unless the bowl and lid are locked in a correct position.
- You can insert different sizes of ingredients directly into the feed chute without pre-cutting them.
- Pulse button control provides maximum control over device.
- Sturdy handle on the side of large bowl eases pouring of ingredients.
- It does not include a spatula or cleaning tool.
- Have to regulate motor switch on time
9. Robot Coupe (CL50) Continuous Feed Restaurant Food Processor Review
Robot Coupe continuous feed food processor is an ultimate addition to a busy kitchen. Thanks to its powerful 1-1/2 HP motor that delivers enormous power to tackle difficult tasks of the kitchen with ease. It is incredibly fast and works flawlessly to provide you the best results. All the parts of Robot Coupe CL50 are attached so you do not need to perform any assembly. Even the steel lid is attached to feed chute. You can open and close the lid with the help of a long handle on top.
Mashed potatoes are loved by many if made perfectly. And if your menu list contains mashed potatoes then you will definitely like this unit. Robot Coupe comes with a huge cylindrical hopper that allows you to insert a large number of boiled potatoes at once. And with the help of right blades, you get the great texture of mashed potatoes that looks rich and creamy. Or change the blades to chop or shred other bulky ingredients such as cabbage, celery, onions, etc. Once sure thing is, you’ll obtain precisely cut ingredients in a large quantity within minutes.
While other Robot Coupe commercial food processor on our list comprises buttons on the front panel, this model has buttons on the side. And there are only 2 buttons, green for turning the machine on and red to stop the ongoing process. This basic color and large size of button ease the operating of the unit. In fact, any new user can operate the unit without any difficulty even if using it for the first time. And you can keep the machine on for a long while as it is a continuous feed food processor.
- 1-1/2 HP motor
- Cylindrical hopper
- Polycarbonate base
- Lid and push design
- Lever-activated auto-restart
- Continuous feed system
- On-request manufacturer’s warranty
- Great machine to mash, cut, slice a variety of ingredients at once.
- The machine is capable of preparing up to 900 servings in 2.5 hours.
- The unit comes pre-assembled.
- A lever-activated auto-restart eases operating the machine.
- A strong polycarbonate motor base smoothly processes large quantities of ingredients.
- Large cylindrical hopper provides enormous space to fit up to 6 medium-size potatoes at once.
- The superior built quality of unit makes it worth every penny.
- Heavy weight 45-pound not easy to shift.
- No pulse mode.
- Expensive product.
What features to check before buying a food processor for commercial use?
While there are many similar functions in a commercial-grade food processor and the one we use at home, there are certain functions to look for before buying one for your restaurant or food truck. So below are some major features that will help you make a great addition in your work kitchen.
Motor: Motor is the heart of any food processor. And it is best to go for a high power motor is you’re buying the device for commercial use. High power motor will generate high torque that in turn will function fast and generate less noise. Whereas, a machine with 600-700 watts of power is ideal for small kiosk or cafe.
Also, look for the fan-cooled motor if you’re buying a food processor for a large restaurant use. This in-build fan will prevent the motor from burning as a result of long, continuous use.
Work Bowl & Capacity: A large work bowl eliminates the need to empty it over and over again. So instead of doing batches, you can finish the task in a single go. And in addition to large capacity, the bowl must be made of good quality materials. This material should be durable enough to handle daily use as well as free from BPA.
Blades: No matter what type of commercial use food processor you choose, it should come with a basic set of blades. This includes a common S-blade that perform various functions like chopping, mixing and grinding. And then there are discs for slicing and grating that are a primary need for many dishes.
Along with focusing on sharpness, one must look for easy attach and detach of blade/disc. No one has time to waste on interchanging blades specially when there are tons of order to complete. So, changing or removal of blades must be quick.
Pulse Mode: To understand your commercial food processor better, you must use pulse mode in the beginning. It gives you an idea about the sharpness of blades, power of motor and time to process ingredients. Pulsating is very helpful while blending raw ingredients such as spices. It helps you obtain that perfect coarse or fine texture of your choice.
Buttons/Paddle: Controls must be proper and large for anyone to understand. Many brands feature LED light on button surrounding or on the top that indicates which function is on.
Safety: People working in the back kitchen of any restaurant are always in a hurry to complete orders in time. So it is important to check for safety features before buying any commercial food processor. These features are simple like safety interlock, lid lock, and proper bowl placement but very necessary for the safe and proper functioning of the device.
Also Read: Our Detailed Guide on Picking the Right Size Food Processor for your home.
What food processor do chefs use?
In case you’re wondering if chefs use food processor then yes, they do use them. Commercial food processors are bliss for restaurant-owners who need to serve a crowd in small time. And when we say chef, the head of the kitchen, they also rely on these big appliances to finish the small yet time-consuming job of slicing, shredding, dicing, etc in seconds. After all, you cannot keep a customer waiting for ages who ordered a bowl of salad.
Now the question is which food processor do professional chefs use? Here one thing is obvious that commercial-grade food processors requires a robust motor that can remain continuously on for a while to prepare food in large batches. In addition to a strong motor, the machine should be easy to use. The staff who actually uses the appliance should face no difficulty in understanding it. And if not highly versatile, the appliance must offer at least 3 basic food processing functions.
Different chefs prefer different models that match their needs the best. But if we were about to come to a conclusion from the list above, then Robot Coupe R2N works best for commercial use where you need to keep the machine on continuously for a while. And Breville Sous Chef is great for home chefs who do not have a large budget to spend on an appliance.
Care and Cleaning
Parts of commercial food processors are large in size. Therefore, which makes it hard to fit them in a dishwasher unless you have a commercial dishwasher. Simply remove all the detachable parts and put them in a proper place inside the dishwasher. Wash them as per the instructions on manual for better cleaning and longevity of attachments.
Even though you wash food processor attachments and blades regularly in the dishwasher, do clean them manually once a while. Manual cleaning ensures no food particle or grease remains on either blade or bowl. While it is easy to clean bowl and lid, show extra care when cleaning sharp blades or discs.
Never attempt to sharpen a dull blade of the food processor on your own. The best way is to get rid of the old, dull blade and replace it with a new one. Not only will it increase slicing speed but also cut, chop, grate, shred, and blends ingredients smoothly and precisely. Therefore, you can increase your productivity if the machine does its work in less time that too with great accuracy.