Only homemade food and beverage can give you a satisfactory feel after having it. Also, homemade food is far healthy and more filling than store-bought one. But we often skip packing our favorite hot meal for the office even if the cafeteria has a microwave. This is because a lot of people use the office microwave and you do not want to infuse various smells in your favorite meal. So to the rescue comes Stanley food jar.
Stanley food jars with vacuum insulation technology ensure your hot meal remains hot and cold food remains cold for a long time. So if you pack hot beef stew, it will remain steamy hot until your lunch break. This is both healthy and time-saving as you do not have to wait for your turn to use the microwave.
The same things go for cold food. Your juicy frozen fruits will remain icy cold for hours to refresh you from the stress of work. But for all this, you will need the best Stanley food jar. But how to know which one suits you the most? Do you need a food jar with a spoon or a vacuum insulated jar is enough? Go through the below Stanley food jar reviews and find the perfect one.
Best Stanley Food Jar
|Products||Hot For||Cold For||Price|
|Stanley Legendary 17-24 Oz||15 Hours||15 Hours|
|Stanley Adventure 18 Oz||12 Hours||12 Hours|
|Stanley Master 24 Oz||20 Hours||20 Hours|
|Stanley Legendary Classic 1.0qt||20 Hours||24 Hours|
|Stanley Unisex Legendary||15 Hours||18 Hours|
Here are top-rated Stanley food jar to help you keep your food warm or keep your liquid food cold.
1) Stanley Classic Legendary Vacuum Insulated Food Jar 17 oz – 24 oz – Best Leak-Resistant and Easy Clean
You’re never sure about your meal break especially when you’re out hiking or traveling. So it is better to go for a good quality food jat like Stanley Classic that is capable of keeping your food hot for up to 15 hours. The credit behind its long-lasting heat retention goes to double stainless steel wall construction. The void space limits the effects of outside temperature that in turn keeps the contents inside hot/cold for a long time.
Instead of a single cap on top, Stanley 24 oz food jar includes both, a stopper and a leak-resistant cap. Both these caps ensure saucy food does not leak even if the unit tilts or drops down. The leak-resistant cap doubles as a bowl so you can take out food and eat comfortably. Whereas, the stopper lid ensures the content inside remain hot while you enjoy steamy hot soup in the bowl.
- Wide enough to fit multiple medium size boiled eggs
- Exterior stays cool even if you pour boiling water inside
- Cold foods will create sweat on the stainless steel exterior
- Durable, safe, and BPA-free construction
- Best Stanley food jar for coffee, tea, and other hot beverages
- Hammertone powder coat looks classy
- Does not include spoon
2) Stanley Adventure Vacuum Insulated Food Jar 18 Oz – Best Leak Proof Wide Mouth Jar with Spoon
Forgetting spoon at home is one repeated mistake of many of us. No, but seriously, who remembers to add a spoon or fork with tiffin when there are already a lot of morning chores to do. Thanks to the smart design of this Stanley adventure food jar that has a spoon/fork holder on the side. This plastic holder is fixed to the steel body that helps you remind to keep spoon/fork.
This Stanley vacuum insulated food jar offers a spork for the convenience of the buyer. This full-size plastic spork is sturdy and comfortable enough to have the meal properly. Also, it easily slides down the holder and has a small round cut at the end. Tie-down a small cable tie on the end to prevent spork from falling off while you store or transfer the unit. Thus, practical and user-friendly, this product is worth buying.
- One of the best stainless steel food jar for kids going to middle school
- Comprises of a special holder for keeping full-size spoon or fork
- A lid stopper prevents leakage
- You can use the lid cap as a serving bowl
- Includes a full-size spork that assists both saucy stews and frozen fruits
- No rubber/plastic gasket at the bottom
- It can be quite difficult for kids to open the lid
3) Stanley Master Vacuum Food Jar – 24 oz
Some activities really do not have defined break hours. For example, you never know when you’re in the mood for a sip of hot soup while fishing, camping, or traveling. And if you’re an adventurous person then Stanley master vacuum food jar will be the perfect travel partner. It features QuadVac insulation technology that shows superior results. This technology is capable of keeping the food hot or cold for 20 hours. Therefore, you do not need to rely on microwaves, gas, or any other heat source for reheating.
This is a large stainless steel food jar with a handle for convenient packing and transferring. And not to worry about the handle coming off as it is firmly attached to the base and lid for proper balance. Unlike the plastic lid, this unbreakable food jar from Stanley’s master series features a steel-lined stopper. Thus, there are no fragile plastic parts that tend to break easily.
- The lifetime guarantee on stainless steel says a lot about the durability of the product
- Big enough to carry a single serving
- One of the best rated hot food container
- Perfect for people who love camping, trekking, fishing, traveling, etc
- The sturdy handle on the side to pour the contents in the bowl easily
- It will clean up odor-free no matter how many times you fill it up with seafood stew, curry, soup, etc
- No plastic contact for contents inside the steel chamber
- Thick steel stays cool to touch while keeping the food inside cold/hot for up to 20 hours
- Some buyers expect the mouth to be wider
4) Stanley Legendary Classic Vacuum Insulated Food Jar Hammertone Green 1.0qt Review
Washing long jars with hands can be quite difficult especially when it has a narrow opening. Also, you need to buy a long soft bristle brush to deep clean the unit. But now you can skip cleaning manually by buying Stanley’s dishwasher-safe food jar. Made with 18/8 stainless steel, strong detergents will not deteriorate the surface of the container. In fact, this naturally BPA-free material is rustproof.
Stanley’s legendary classic food jar provides an impressive 1.0-quart capacity. Therefore, which means you can pack a good quantity of hot beef stew or cold gazpacho for you and your partner. And the best part of this stainless steel food jar is its double vacuum insulation that keeps food hot up to 20 hours and cold for up to 24 hours. So next time when you decide to go on an adventurous trip, let Stanley’s legendary insulated food jar help you satisfy your hunger.
- Good quality steel used in the making of the product will not rust
- The elegant and sturdy handle for the proper pouring of contents
- Affordable price tag as compared to features and capacity
- Great heat/cold retention capacity
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Includes a heavy-duty plastic stopper
- The handle folds flat for easy storage and cleaning in the dishwasher
- Bulky design; will require good storage space
5) Stanley Unisex Green Legendary Food Jar – 10-07936-001 – 24 oz
People who already own Stanley food jar suggest the company for making a bit wider mouth. A wide opening will not only ease the filling of food but also help to clean the inside bottom easily. So here’s a wide-mouth food jar from Stanley’s legendary series for people who find it difficult to deal with narrow openings. It is basically a soup thermos that is capable of keeping your favorite soup hot for up to 15 hours or cold up to 18 hours.
Apart from great temperature retention capability, this Stanley insulated food jar is leakproof. Therefore, which means you can pack your favorite stew, soup, pasta, coffee, or any other beverage/food of your choice without fear of leaking. Similar to many stainless steel food jars, this unit also includes 2 caps to prevent leakage. And you can always use the top lid as a bowl fill and eat food comfortably.
- Wide opening assists filling, pouring and eating comfortably
- Safe to wash in dishwasher
- High-quality stainless steel is rustproof as well as naturally BPA-free
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Leak-proof with a plastic stopper
- Beautiful hammertone green exterior that will not fade away easily
- Perfect for picnic, office, school, and kitchen use
- No in-built handle
- Must provide space for a folding spoon
How to Do I Remove Stain or Smell From Food Jar?
It is common for food jars to hold smell or stain of certain foods. A turmeric-based stew or food will leave strong smell and stains if not cleaned properly. While garlic soup will not stain the jar interior but it will leave a strong odor behind. So how can you get rid of the stain and odor from food jar?
Using a common household ingredient you can clean your food jar thoroughly. Grab some baking soda and a cup full of lukewarm water. Fill the food jar with water and 1/2 tablespoon baking soda. Now close the jar lid tightly and shake it for 30 seconds. Baking soda not only helps to remove the stinky smell but also cleans stains.
Now empty the baking soda and water mixture in your sink and fill the jar with clean water. Now shake it again for another 30 seconds to clean away baking soda residue. Now here you can double rinse the food jar or pop it in the dishwasher if it is dishwasher-safe. By the end of the cycle, your thermos food jar will contain no smell or stain.
Does Stanley Provide Lifetime Warranty on its Thermos Products?
Yes, a majority of Stanley products are backed by a lifetime warranty. The warranty is mainly on quality and workmanship. Stanley warranties its products to be free from any defect in workmanship or materials and to be thermally efficient. But provided you use according to the instructions. Besides, the warranty does not cover component parts or malfunction due to alteration or accident. However, it is important to review the warranty carefully before buying the product. In case of doubt, you can directly contact the manufacturer.
Why New Food Jars By Stanley Are Lighter?
If you have an old Stanley product, you feel it weights a bit more than new models. Before 2009, Stanley’s Char-Vac® insulation technology used charcoal between the inner and outer steel walls. But since 2009, they have stopped using charcoal in their products due to its impact on manufacturing and the environment. Instead of charcoal, Stanley food jars use high-grade stainless steel with better welding and vacuum technology. And this the reason why new food jars by Stanley are lighter.
Source – Link –
If you find peace in homemade food and soup then my friend you really need a good quality food jar. And Stanley insulated food containers give a tough competition when it comes to maintaining the temperature. You’ll find vacuum insulation in many of their series like Classic, Legendary, Master, and Adventure. This technology helps to keep food hot/cold for a long while so whenever you open the jar for a refreshment, you do not need any heat sources nearby.