Having a glass of citrus juice in the morning holds many health benefits. Also, it is a great alternative to coffee. And if you’re on a caffeine break then fill the empty glass with freshly extracted juice. The best citrus juicer will help you extract the juice of various fruits in minutes.
Citrus juices come in various shapes and sizes. There are manual, gravity, hands-free, and electric citrus juicers. So you get a wide range of options to pick the best one. Each type has its own advantages which makes it ideal for some buyers. But a majority of them prefer electric citrus fruit juices as they are extremely easy to use. Just cut half your favorite fruit, place it over the cup, and press it gently. You’ll get fresh juice instantly.
But with so many options available in the market today it becomes hard to find the right one. A unit might look all good from the outside but have poor working inside. And you would not love to own an electric citrus press juicer whose loud motor wakes up everyone as soon as you start extracting juice.
Best Citrus Juicers
|Cuisinart CCJ-500 Pulp Control Citrus Juicer||Electric||4 Pounds||Check Price|
|Tribest CitriStar Electric Citrus Juicer||Electric||5 Pounds||Check Price|
|Zulay Professional Citrus Juicer||Manual||15 Pounds||Check Price|
|Eurolux Electric Orange Juicer Squeezer||Electric||4 Pounds||Check Price|
|Chef'n FreshForce Citrus Juicer||Manual||1 Pound||Check Price|
|Vinci Hands-Free Electric Citrus Juicer||Electric||4.3 Pounds||Check Price|
|BLACK+DECKER 32oz Citrus Juicer||Electric||1.75 Pounds||Check Price|
So we’ve picked some of the best citrus juicers in the market that will make juice extraction a breeze. Go ahead and pick out a unit that meets the maximum of your needs. Boost your immune and improve overall health by having a glass of freshly squeezed fruit with the help of a good juice extractor.
1) Cuisinart CCJ-500 Pulp Control Citrus Juicer
Gone are the days when you would have to get both your hands messy just to extract the juice. Cuisinart CCJ-500 stainless steel citrus juicer will help you extract juice from your favorite fruits without getting your hands dirty. Not only your hands, but it will also keep your countertop clean while you keep juicing fruits.
Cuisinart’s brushed stainless steel body blends easily with various countertop styles. Not only a stainless steel exterior is easy to maintain but durable than plastic. Besides, the juice extractor’s cone size works well for small lime to large grapefruit. Speaking of the cone, the auto-reversing universal juicer cone helps with better juicing no matter what size the citrus fruit is.
The pulp control feature of Cuisinart electric citrus press makes it worth the money. It features an adjustable reamer with 3 pulp control settings. Simply adjust the reamer for low, medium, or high pulp juicing. If you observe the pulp is blocking the liquid way down to the spout then make use of plastic apparatus. Place it over the cone and press it down. This will clear out the mesh tray by extracting the liquid out of the pulp chunks.
- Final-spin feature to extract the liquid out of the stuck/remaining pulp
- Works best for small limes to large grapefruit
- Brushed stainless steel exterior
- All removable parts are dishwasher-safe
- Adjustable reamer with 3 pulp settings
- Extra-long snap-up spout prevents dripping
- Best electric juice extractor with auto-reversing cone
- Backed by Cuisinart’s limited 3-year warranty
- While the body is stainless steel, the reamer, cone, and spout is made of plastic(BPA-free)
2) Tribest CS-1000 CitriStar Electric Citrus Juicer
Is a glass of juice a daily part of your breakfast? Then Tribest CS-1000 CitriStar is perfect for you. This durable electric juicer is ideal for daily use. You can juice up to 5 oranges or 2 grapefruits daily without worrying about the motor. The 85-watt appliance will not burn out even if you use it daily.
In addition to powerful performance, the compact citrus juicer is ideal for small countertops. Measuring 8″ W x 8″ D x 9.5″ H, you can easily keep the appliance in the car trunk to extract fresh juice while camping, trekking, tailgating, etc. Simply cut halved orange/grapefruit/lemon, place the pulpy side over the cone, and press down the fruit gently. The juice pours directly into the glass via the spout.
Pull up the stainless steel spout to hold the fresh juice inside the chamber. Then press it down to pass all the liquid in one go. This locking spout function prevents messy drippings over the countertop or tabletop. And no dripping means no clean-up after use. Just enjoy your daily dose of citrus goodness with one touch.
- Stainless steel blade material
- Compact design; great for small apartments as well as outdoor use
- The fine screen prevents clogging
- Slopped juice collector ensures no liquid remains behind
- High-clearance spout with built-in locking mechanism
- backed by a 1-year warranty
- Adjustable cord for mess-free plugging and easy storage
- Best-rated citrus press juicer under $50
- Fixed pulp setting
- A small quantity of pulp stays in the reservoir which needs to be cleared off manually for further juicing
3) Zulay Professional Citrus Juicer – Manual Citrus Press
Summer parties are all about fun, food, and laughter. And no one complains about having a glass of cool fruit juice on a hot summer eve. Zulay commercial-grade juicer is perfect if you’re planning to extract juice from dozens of citrus fruits. It goes great by the side of the pool, mini-bar, kiosk kitchens, home, and outdoor use.
The heavy-duty cast iron construction lasts for years even if you use the manual machine daily. Just like electrical units, you need to cut fruit into half, place one portion on the cone at a time, and press down the leverage. The seedless liquid will collect directly into the glass below. You can squeeze a mountain of oranges in no time with this hand-press orange juicer.
The heavyweight of this unit prevents it from tipping while you press the lever down. But besides weight, Zulay professional citrus juicer comprises rubber feet. Both weight and feet hold the unit firmly in place so you can effortlessly squeeze the juice of various citrus fruits.
- Food-grade stainless steel bowl and cone
- Heavy-duty cast iron body
- Best commercial citrus press
- Extracts liquids effortlessly using gravity and leverage
- 5-inch diameter cup accommodates lime, apples, pineapples, oranges, grapefruit, Meyer lemons, pomegranates, etc
- Built-in rubber feet for better stability
- A perfect machine for canning juice, poolside parties, and a small juice bar
- The bulky design takes up good countertop space
4) Eurolux Electric Orange Juicer Squeezer
A large, bulky manual press is quite infeasible to use in your kitchen. Like seriously, who takes out a heavyweight unit every day just to extract juice from a couple of oranges? So instead, buy yourself Eurolux electric orange juicer squeezer that takes up very little countertop space. Even though it’s compact in size, the unit effortlessly squeezes oranges, lemons, and large grapefruits in minutes.
Irritating loud noises are common with a cheap citrus juicer. But do not worry about loud noises with Eurolux appliance. The powerful 160-watt machine provides the highest extraction without making loud annoying sounds. Also, there are no multiple buttons to set. A simple one-touch operation extracts fresh citric liquid instantly.
Unlike other electric juicers, Eurolux features a cone-shaped lid that sits directly over the half-cut citrus portions. This makes juicing process safe and simple. You just need to press the soft rubber grid down and the cone will turn on automatically to begin extraction. Similarly, it turns off as soon as the handle goes up.
- Automatic on/off function for better juicing every time
- Suction cups prevent the unit from tipping over while the motor is on
- Easy-press rubber handle
- Integrated filter captures pits for less pulp while extraction
- Anti-drip spout lock
- Durable stainless steel filter and locking spout
- Universal ream
- No option to control pulp inclusion
- Fixed cone lid does not fit citrus fruit large than its size
5) Chef’n (Lemon) FreshForce Citrus Juicer
Having a glass of lemonade gives you instant energy. Besides, lemons are a common ingredient in many recipes. And if you like a zest of sourness in your meal then go with Chef’n FreshForce lemon squeezer. This manual lemon and lime hand juicer produces 20% more juice than conventional handheld citrus squeezers.
Instead of a single layer, Chef’n features an innovative dual-gear mechanism. This additional stainless steel layer increases pressing power. This means you’ll have to apply less pressure to extract more juice out of lemon or lime. Target the manual squeezer over a glass or salad bowl and press the lid down. Once you’re done adding sour liquid to the glass/bowl, throw the unit in the top rack of the dishwasher for easy cleaning.
- Good-quality manual citrus squeezer for lemon and lime
- A dual-gear mechanism for smooth squeezing
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
- Durable nylon body with stainless steel gear
- Easy to use, clean, and store
- Comes in 3 attractive colors, Orange, Yellow, and Lime
- To be used for lemons and lime only
6) Vinci Hands-Free Electric Citrus Juicer, Stainless Steel
Up your work of extracting citrus juice with Vinci hands-free electric juicer. This beautiful appliance looks great on any kitchen countertop. Apart from great looks, 50-watt power make the machine ideal for household use. The hands-free working of the juice-extracting machine makes it different from the rest.
All you need to do is slice the fruit in half, place one half over the reamer with the pulp side down, and press the juice button. The machine will raise the reamer slowly to extract the maximum juice possible in only about 10 seconds. Plus, thanks to its pressure-sensitive technology that automatically senses the thickness of fruit. As a result, only the juicy part is extracted so you can enjoy the sweet, tangy flavor of fruit without settling for the bitterness of the rim.
When you’re done filling the pitcher with fresh liquid, it’s time to clean the juicer. For that, simply take apart all the removable parts. Now you can either wash it under running water or place it in the dishwasher, whichever way is more convenient.
- The stainless steel accent motor housing is easy to wipe clean
- All the usable parts are removable and dishwasher-safe
- Best hands-free electric citrus juicer for home or small cocktail party
- 12 oz fluid reservoir
- Pressure-sensitive juicing technology
- Space-saving design
- The reamer automatically rises on the press of a button for optimal juice extraction
- Backed by a 1-year limited warranty
7) BLACK+DECKER 32oz Citrus Juicer, White, CJ650W
Simple and compact, Black+Decker citrus juicer is ideal for single to two-person use. Measuring 5 x 8 x 9.5 inches, the mini juicer is ideal to take to picnics, camping, tailgating, or anywhere outdoors to extract fresh juice on demand. The universal reamer fits a variety of fruits including lime, lemon, grapefruit, tangerine, etc.
Control the level of the pulp with adjustable pulp control. Adjust the pulp lever according to your taste for the desired amount of pulp in your drink. The large clear container can hold up to 32 oz of fluid. In fact, the container doubles as a pitcher to pour in liquid directly into the glass. Or you can store it in the fridge for later use.
The pressure-activated juicing method is both efficient and time-saving. Plus, the self-reversing cone ensures you get the most juice by switching directions with each press. Remove all the parts once the juicing is over and pop them in the dishwasher for effortless cleaning. In short, you can enjoy fresh juice in minutes without getting your counter or hands messy with the Black+Decker grapefruit juicer.
- Includes 2 self-reversing cones for maximum extraction
- Pulp strainer with adjustable pulp-control
- Drip-free pour spout
- Large 32 oz container doubles as a pitcher, complete with handle and spout
- Best affordable home fruit juicer under $50
- Dishwasher-safe parts
- Cord storage
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
- 50-watt motor should not be used continuously for more than 15-20 minutes
- Relatively short electric cord
Should I peel citrus before juicing?
Peeling a fruit or not before juicing depends on the type of machine you use. If you’re using an electric hand press juicer, then there is no need to peel oranges, grapefruit lemons, or any other citrus fruit your juicing. Simply cut them in half, place the pulp part on the cone, and keep pressing gently until you reach the peel part.
Similar to an electric unit, there is no need to peel fruits before juicing them in a handheld/manual.
Then there are certain high-end machines where you require to take off the peel first before inserting them into the feeding tube. Such machines separate the skin/peel of the fruits automatically from the pulp part. You need to do nothing except peeling and insert chunks of your favorite fruits down the feeding tube.
Drink These Citrus Fruit Juice
The benefits of drinking lemon water are endless. Lemon is the best source of vitamin C. And vitamin C is a primary antioxidant that protects cells from free radicals. A glass of lukewarm water with half-squeezed lemon promotes weight loss as well as improves skin quality.
Orange juice is a common drink on a breakfast table. Full of vitamin C, the fresh smell and sweet, plus, the tangy taste of orange boosts the immune system. Besides, good quantities of vitamin B6, magnesium, and fiber help to keep blood pressure in check. In addition, oranges are great for eye health.
Tangerines are identical to oranges. Not only look-wise, but tangerine shows properties almost similar to that of oranges. Drinking juice of fresh tangerine helps to detox the body. Tangerines are highly alkaline in nature and drinking their juices helps to get rid of heavy metals and toxic waste. Besides, it is a natural stress buster that calms nerves and enhances mood.
If you’re keeping a check on your calorie intake then have a glass of freshly extracted grapefruit. The low-calorie content and rich fluid presence promote weight loss while keeping the body’s water level in check. Besides this, there are studies showing grapefruit helps in heart health, kidney stones, and dehydration.
You might also like:
The Bottom Line
The extraction of fresh juice is no more a time-consuming or messy task with the best citrus juicer. It only takes minutes for a good electric or manual juice press to extract liquid. Plus, the compact size of electric juicers makes them ideal for household use.
While large gravity, hand press machines are great for poolside parties, small commercial use, etc. We’ve included the best of every variant so you can pick the best juicer that matches your need.